Loading...
Loading...

Meet Avantika | Nagarjuna Akkineni | Rakul Preet Singh | Rahul Ravindran DOWNLOAD

Share
Add
  • Published on Jul 8, 2019

  • Here we go..!! Introducing Avantika, character played by Rakul Preet Singh #Avanthika #Manmadhudu2 Starring #AkkineniNagarjuna, #RakulPreetSingh, Vennela Kishore, Lakshmi , Rao Ramesh,Jhansi, Devadarshini,Nishanti Music Composed by Chaithan Bharadwaj Directed by Rahul Ravindran Produced by Annapurna Studios,Manam Enterprises,Viacom 18 Studios and Anandi Art Creations. Co-produced by Keva Movies in association with Studio Canal Movie: Manmadhudu 2 Banner: Annapurna Studios , Manam Enterprises,Viacom 18 Studios and Anandi Art creations Director: Rahul Ravindran Music: Chaitan Bharadwaj Cast: Akkineni Nagarjuna , Rakul Preet, Vennela Kishore , Lakshmi , Rao Ramesh, Jhansi Cinematography - M. Sukumar Editors - Chota K Prasad, Bonthala Nageswara Reddy Dialogues - Kittu Vissapragada , Rahul Ravindran Screenplay - Rahul Ravindran, Satyanand Production Design - S.Ramakrishna , Monika Nigotre Sabbani Costumes - Anirudh Singh, Deepika Lalwani Digital Marketing - Niharika Gajula PRO's - Vamsi Shekar, BA Raju Subscribe For More Exclusive Content: https://goo.gl/WxVcXc Like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/annapurnastu... Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/AnnapurnaStdios Follow us on Instagram @ https://instagram.com/AnnapurnaStdios...
  • Meet Avantika | Nagarjuna Akkineni | Rakul Preet Singh | Rahul Ravindran tags

  • ganapathi indrakanti

    Without లవంగం and బంకు can't imagine మన్మధుడు

  • Palasi Laxmi
    Palasi Laxmi 1 week ago

    Full ga cheap liquor thaagesi story raasinattunnadu aa ninja koduku😌🤨

  • Swathi chikoo
    Swathi chikoo 1 week ago

    Disgusting and deeply disturbing. Where are the feminists now ? They only care about why kabir slapped preeti lol

  • Satyanarayana Rawi
    Satyanarayana Rawi 1 week ago

    Slowly Tollywood is becoming Bollywood crap!🤨🤦🏽‍♂️

  • Abhiram Reddy matta

    Deeply disturbing 🤣🤣 arey Rahul ravindra pack up 👍🏻👍🏻

  • Laxmi prasad vella
    Laxmi prasad vella 1 week ago

    Enduku ra ayya classic ni cheda minguthunnaru.. I hate u rahul ravindra

  • Palasi Laxmi
    Palasi Laxmi 1 week ago

    Audiences be like

  • anuhya manda
    anuhya manda 1 week ago (edited)

    Manmadhudu is cult classic with pure comedy and everlasting dialogues...

  • Balu
    Balu 1 week ago

    Biggest mistake...

  • Balu
    Balu 1 week ago

    If Avantika character was directed by any other director...

  • Mano darling
    Mano darling 1 week ago

    Aithe average avvocchu manmadhudu antha avvadhule

  • That Typical Girl
    That Typical Girl 1 week ago

    Definitely these ppl are gonna spoil the feel which we have on manmadhudu movie🙏

  • M S
    M S 1 week ago

    Are pichhi nayala

  • Vishnu KC
    Vishnu KC 1 week ago

    99% people are here to comment DEEPLY DISTURBING and the rest 1% are

  • KamenRidyaa
    KamenRidyaa 1 week ago

    They could have dubbed “De De Pyaar De” in Telugu as “Manmadhudu 2” instead.

  • jaya prakash
    jaya prakash 1 week ago

    With out Sunil ,bramhi can't imagine this film good..... Rahul ravindhran aendhira nayana edhi

  • Arun Sharma
    Arun Sharma 1 week ago

    Everything is fine. Why Manmadhudu title 😂😂

  • iSri
    iSri 1 week ago

    Nagarjuna seems like he's forced to act funny while in Manmadhudu, it was natural

  • Ramesh Velpula
    Ramesh Velpula 1 week ago

    మన్మదుడు చూసినపుడు 😎మళ్ళీ చూద్దామా పాటలు 🎶 మళ్ళీ విందమా అనిపిస్తుంది,

  • Saurav Singh
    Saurav Singh 2 days ago

    Slowly slowly(despasito) tollywood becaming bollywood....